MS Word 95, 97, 2000, XP
MS Access 95, 97, 2000, XP
MS Excel 95, 97, 2000, XP
Perfect Data Solutions Product/Software Refund Policy
Please read fallowing sections of the Perfect Data Solutions Product/Software Refund policy.
- 1) In This section defined the client has the right to request for refund for the perfect data solutions product/software for the 30 days from the date of purchase. After 30 day client will not be able to request refund of the PSD Software/Product.
Perfect Data Solutions Software is not responsible for any kind of the following....
1) Any lost of the data or misdirected email.
2) Delays in software downloading or any kind of the communication delays.
3) Delay due to any unforeseen uncontrolled factor.
4) PDS is not responsible for Mail being marked as SPAM/Others by the email client application of the client or by the mail server being used by the client.
5) Mail for download or activation is bounced by the sender or receiver mail server due to any reason.
1) Perfect Data Solutions Software is not responsible for miss-interpretation by client of material published as part of promoting the product/software by PDS Software.
In such case the responsibility lies with client to get the right interpretation from the PDS support Team.
1) The Client provides in written document of the product/software bought from Perfect Data Solutions software will be destroyed from all client machines where it have been installed and also allow authorized person from Perfect Data Solutions Software to do physical inspection of all the machines where it was installed to ensure destruction is done properly.
2) Any evidence of the refund product/software will entitled to legal proceedings.
1) From the date of receiving the "Letter of Destruction" from the client, the refund will be processed within 20 days. Any delay than 20 days will be notified to the client through email from Perfect Data Solutions Software.
Refund will be made only if one of the below conditions hold true. Please Read Carefully....
1) If the Client was able to perform the operation as stated with demo version but the functionality was not there in the Full Version of the Perfect Data Solutions Software.
2) If the Perfect Data Solutions Support Team fails to help the client resolves the issue stated in Section
3) If our software fails to perform the respective job, then please contact with our Technical Support Team at email@example.com! Our Technical Support Engineer will analyze the case and analyze your files in our Recovery LABS or by remote connectivity. If they are unable to recover or repair your appropriate file then the FULL purchase amount will be credited to your credit card. Refund is strictly based on this condition if they fail to provide the full assistance